No products in the cart.
Direct payments are a new type of payment through which you can pay for goods with payment systems that are temporarily not available in Interkassa. This primarily applies to WebMoney and QIWI.
This option offers both advantages and disadvantages.
The undoubted advantage is that now you can pay for purchased sites, domains, scripts and services through webmney and qiwi, and this expands the potential of the store.
The disadvantage is the lack of automation of this payment. This means that you will need to wait for confirmation of payment from the site administration, after which you will be able to download the purchased product.
And so… If you want to buy a site and pay, for example, via WebMoney, you need to:
- Go to Shop.
- Add the goods or services you are interested in to the cart.
- Recheck the goods and services in the shopping cart and then click “Checkout”.
- On the payment page, you need to specify the requested data (a link to download the goods will be sent to the e-mail given) and select the type of payment, in our case “Direct bank transfer, WebMoney, Qiwi, others” and click the “Place order” button
- At this stage, you receive the data of your order: order number, date, amount, and details by which you can pay for the goods.
- We copy the number of the WebMoney purse and transfer the amount specified in the order to this account, while in the note of the order we must indicate the order number.
- Payment details will be emailed to you.
- After payment, our team will try to process your application as quickly as possible, but do not forget that we are people too.
- After checking and confirming your order, you will receive a notification to your mail that your application has been successfully processed, and the letter will also contain a link to download the purchased product. You can also download and view your order in My Account.
Sincerely, The Top-Bit Team